Monday, June 28, 2010

Midterms

Today is a great day for rejoicing! After having had a beautifully long and restful night sleep I am ready to conquer the world. This morning started out with a lovely cup of coffee (always a good sign for the day) and a good chat with Mom and Ryan. They didn't pull in until 11:30 last night when I was deeply asleep so this morning was our first time seeing each other since last Friday and we had alot to talk about. As far as I can tell, their trip was a complete success. Dad even cleverly tricked Rachel's dad out of taking the bill for when they went out to eat. He told the waitress to give her dad a fake bill and my dad the real bill. In the end it worked out splendidly as the regular arguments over who gets to pay were avoided.
As for the rest of today, I am planning on leaving early for school to study with Melissa Heinold, one of the three Apostolics in the PTA program with me. She is such a sweet girl and if any one person were to have credit for my success in this class it would be her. She is a very good study partner and a lovely friend. Due to our diligent studying throughout girls camp I have every bit of confidence for this test. Never the less, prayers would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment