Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 16, 2010

 

If you are wondering, I haven’t updated this for a while simply because nothing of importance has happened lately. We are counting down the days until when Thanksgiving break begins and we start our mini vacation down to Gulf Shores, Alabama. Besides that the view from where I sit is rather dull.

I would like to express my thanks for all the sweet compliments on that video posted of Larry. Never did I think it would become so popular so I didn’t worry when I saw the video quality was very poor. Perhaps I will do another in the daylight and with a better camera, but I would hate to appear full of myself or my horse. We shall see.

Oh, there is some news, I went undercover as a paparazzi journalist and was able to capture these exclusive photos of the star himself. These cannot be found any place else!

Rolling (1)Rolling (3)Rolling (2)Rolling (4)Rolling (5)Rolling

Who doesn’t enjoy a good roll?

No comments:

Post a Comment