Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl

Today is Mom and Dad’s first full day on the cruise. We were able to call them up until now and it sounds like they are having a blast! I’m glad for them.

Here, things are not nearly as exciting. We went to Amy and Jared’s house for a super bowl party last night (they have a big tv) with Jessica, David, and Caleb Sauder, Sarah Sceggel, and Caleb Jones. It was fun as the team we were rooting for won!

On Saturday in an effort to keep things as normal as possible, we woke up and ate breakfast while having a Bible study then cleaned for an hour. I was impressed with how much we got done in that one hour, I think we were all trying a little harder because mom’s gone. After that I got a call from Joszef Davidovics. He wanted to go sledding today. So, we met at his house and all went together to Dettwieler park for some fun in the snow. Zooming down the hills was a blast, but walking up them was tiring as usual. I’ve never slept so well!

So now it’s back to life. I have clinical today for which I will be leaving for in fourty five minutes. Tomorrow and the next three days after that is school. Then Saturday the parents will return home at about 6:00. I can’t wait for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment