Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Practically

Even though this is the morning of my practicals and I should be really concerned, I'm not. It's been such an easy going, happy morning. I love it when everything at home runs so smoothely and happily! See in the picture? We're all just smiling faces.
Anyway, last night was BEAUTIFUL! Went to the ICC Bible Study  hungry for the Spirit of God and came away filled with awe of Him. The message was on God's Awesomeness. Sounds pretty generic right? Actually I learned a ton last night about the word Awesome and how, after looking at it's meaning, it really should only be used to describe our Father in Heaven. After the Bible study we go out to the bridge and sing. It's so nice to be able to learn about God and then worship Him. He is such a wonderful Savior!
Well, I hope this good mood of mine lasts. I feel on top of the world! Prayers would be appreciated as I go to practicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment