Friday, October 22, 2010

Act of Kindness

 

100_9935

Came home from a lovely walk this morning to see my bed beautifully made! I asked Ryan who did it and he sort of ducked down humbly and muttered, “I did”. Well, I had to give him a hard time with that one. Kisses and hugs and extravagant compliments all the way out the door. But, in all seriousness, I was touched that he would do that. You know, it’s one thing for someone to do something nice to someone outside of family where others can see, but to show someone kindness in such a quiet way, where no self-glory or higher reputation will come of it, is quite amazing. That is the sort of act of kindness that really means something. I’m going to remember that this week. I’m glad God worked through Ryan today to teach me this lesson.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Ryan! You proved what I knew all along, you are a GREAT kid!

    ReplyDelete