Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ultrasound

At school today, all we did was practice ultrasound. Not the kind of Ultrasound that has to do with seeing unborn babies, the kind for healing and deep heating to certain tissues. It was actually a really relaxed day. It was enjoyable.

Once home, I got to work on my laundry and bedroom. I always intend to keep up with laundry so the next time I do it it isn’t such a large job, but that never seems to work. The mountain was huge, but I plowed through it tirelessly. Lol.

Seeing my room clean, I decided to add some cozy touches. Did I mention earlier that my parents bestowed upon me the gift of a lovely little gas fireplace. It is just the perfect thing to replace the ugly heater that filled the space before. Look: nice and cozy. 101_0065

The gate used to be our entry into the field. It’s been replace with an industrial looking, shiny, strong new gate. I just had to keep it, it has sentimental value, and it’s an interesting decorative piece….at least I think so.

Yesterday I went to church rotation, which is one of the ICC Young group activities. We attended Princeville Church and then went to Drew Martin’s house for snack and socializing. It was a lot of fun.

Here are some random pictures I took out of boredom:

 

100_9966100_9969100_9981

101_0014

Here’s what we were doing in this one: Hold a camera in front of your face and jump backwards on the trampoline…..Good times.

Prince Charming

100_9944100_9946100_9956100_9962

 

 

Here is a video I made to commemorate Steve…Well, he’s just growing so fast!
And a really short sunset video.

1 comment: