Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nothing too exciting

Monday and Tuesday were huge school days, Monday, four hour lecture with two ten minute breaks, and Tuesday was a two hour lecture on Ultrasound (not very interesting). Finally yesterday we were able to practice some things and get out of our seats in lab. Determined to understand Ultrasound completly in order to come into practicals (in only one more week) confident, I worked very hard yesterday and came home mentally taxed. On days such as that, there is only one thing to do to rest my weary mind: play with Steve. He is always so anxious to see me, and showers me with licks and cuddles that I just can't resist him. He has relinquished baby markings to a more adult face and with his size I can hardly call him a fawn now. I'll get pictures up asap.
Sandra has caused us some trouble. We have some people renting our large pens for their horses. One such horse, the one whose pen abuts Steve and Sandra's is Liberty, who was third ranked Arabian in the United States. He is something to behold and his owners spend alot of time making him look great. Well, Sandra, being the typical goat that she is, seems to have found a way into Liberty's pen. His owner is concerned because, apparently goats eat horses tails. Have you ever tried to contain a goat? It is impossible, they squirm their way out of the most impossible places. So now, either we sell her, or spend more time goat proofing the pen. I'm sorry to say, she has become so tame, I am now quite attached to her. Stupid Goat.
This weekend is the Senior citizen's dinner, which means alot of work for the young group. We are meeting at the fellowship hall Friday to set up and have a Bible Study, and Saturday at three for the dinner. I must say, I'm actually really excited for it. I haven't been able to spend much time with the Young Group due to trips and such. It should be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment