Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Day We Leave

I am delighted to announce that I am hardly as frazzled as I was yesterday. I must apologize to my family, for, throughout the entire day, I was a bear of the worst kind. But, I say hallelujah to the fact that God's mercies are new every morning!
Well, today is the big day! Everyone in this house is just bursting with such energy, it can almost be named inspiring to watch. Even dad, as he woke up to face a huge day of grueling work, had a certain spring in his step. If he can finish this job he is working on now, he can leave with us tonight. The other option would be for him to fly to Las Vegas and meet us there. I assure you, no one is voting for the latter. 
Mom has a very large list of things to accomplish today including, obtain a new drivers license (hers was shredded in the wash), run errands for dad, and pack the final little things that must go into the motor home. A list of this size would normally put her in the foulest of sorts (as it would for most people), but, one can almost see her mind say, "but we're leaving tonight". So, there is yet another testimony to how great this vacation will be for the entire family.
I will have to post the intended itinerary later on today. Of course, it is all subject to change, but I must post it because I know how important it is to my aunts to be involved in some way in a trip of this magnitude.
Well, before I allow my mind to wander too far off, I must focus, for I have a very large and important final to study for and I would hate to get a bad grade, thus dampening my spirit for the entire trip. Prayer would be appreciated! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment