Monday, July 12, 2010

Thank God For Mornings!

I know that I've mentioned before that I adore mornings, but I feel that I must say it again. There's just no other feeling that can quite match that of coming off of a lovely night sleep to view one of the most spectacular scenes known to this earth. The crisp air is always the perfect cure for hot stuffiness and the symphony of birds is like a choir all saying, "This is the day that the Lord hath made! I will REJOICE and be glad in it!" And, the spectacular sensation that comes from a cup of hot coffee wafting its delicious smell up to your nose from your chilly hands that hold it adds to the experience. Oh, if God could provide for me something better than a morning such as this, I feel I would burst for the excitement of it! Thank you God, for this morning, and every other morning that follows it, be it happy or sad, let me always remember the beauty that you paint for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment