Monday, July 26, 2010

Steve and Sandra

Hi, my name is Sandra! I am the newest addition to the Davidovics Zoo. I am a weanling Nigerian Dwarf Pygmy Goat!
I have a brand new friend, and his name is Steve! Steve is a white tailed deer! We were best friends from the instant we met. I have a human friend named Rebekah, but I'm too scared to come very close to her. Rebekah says that she adopted me because she needed someone to keep Steve company while she is away.
Steve can be very funny sometimes when he shakes his head and runs toward Rebekah. Rebekah says he is very difficult to photograph because all he wants to do is lick her leg.
Sometimes Steve is a little mean to me. He loves Rebekah so much, he is jealous when I come close to her and he kicks me.

I forgive him, though, because he always makes sure I'm still following. It's hard for me to keep up with him because he has such long legs and mine are short.

Steve and I like each other, and we like Rebekah! We have a very nice new pen with lots of great grass and weeds to eat and shade to sleep in. We like to play chase in the evening and climb in the morning. We are very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment